Tom's wildest dreams came true on October 15th. He booked a flight after he saw an advertisement for a club that takes people on flights in a B-17 aircraft circa 1945.

When he was on the flight he sent me a text saying he was coming. I waited outside to see him fly over. It was so exciting to hear and see it coming. I won't even mention my paranoid feelings I had about him flying in a 66 year old aircraft, and how being a widow would be a total bummer.
the view from our back yard was awesome!
Here are the pictures from Tom's perspective.
I don't think he liked this very much.
Utah Lake
He almost got a picture of our house, it's under the blade.
I don't think I have ever seen Tom so excited about anything, except the time when he came home from Alaska with 200 pounds of salmon.
the happy spectators

















1 comment:
OH CUTE. I love seeing my pops doing something he loves and just for HIM every once in a while. Great post Momma! :)
Post a Comment