We have ruined this cat. When we first got her, she was so interactive and cuddly, loved to be with us. She is not this way anymore. I despise litter boxes and as with all our cats, the box gets moved into the garage and then eventually, the cat just uses the great outdoors as it's bathroom. What this does is makes them want to hang outside more than anything I guess. Gone are the days of her hanging around me and wanting to be held. There must be way more interesting things outside that she has discovered. She does come in most nights and sleeps with the kids, but other than that, I hardly see her. The plus side to all of this is that we don't get that much cat hair everywhere. She is a great cat and has learned to catch mice, and quite frankly, that's the main reason to have a cat in my opinion. In any case, I sure do like this kitty and am glad that Heavenly Father gives us little critters to enjoy and love.

No comments:
Post a Comment