City scenery

Teis and his parents met us for burgers and chocolate. I wanted to take him with me as a souvenir, but I didn't dare ask his parents.
This was a terrific play. Go see it.
Is our niece really old enough to be a mother already!? Living in New York suits their cute little family well. I am jealous of their access to plays, potstickers and this beautiful park.













4 comments:
Beautiful pictures--I love old barns!! You did a great job with that lens!
Fantastic pictures, Julie. I simply adore that bike basket. Daniel Radcliffe was IN that play? How fun for you and Tom to go pick up your girl.
Lovely pics! Ugh, I want to go to NY right now! And see barns. And The Sacred Grove. And (hello!) Daniel Radcliff!!!
You are such a talented photographer. These pictures are wonderful, and cute Madison back. Life is great.
Post a Comment